Contractors Insurance Overview
Contractors have specific insurance needs that often require additional care and attention. With the ability to adjust limits and add specialized endorsements, our Advantage product is great for helping you meet your needs. With coverage designed for those businesses that are specialists in the contracting trade, we are committed to providing you with reliable property and casualty insurance.
Customize your policy by using our Advantage Contractor’s Combination form to add the following coverages:
- Scheduled contractor’s equipment floater
- Unscheduled contractor’s equipment and tools
- Installation floater included with certain project limits
- Rented or Leased Equipment Coverage included
- Employee Tools & Clothing
Additional Coverage Endorsements
To provide further customization, we have a variety of additional coverage endorsements available. These specific endorsements allow you to tailor your policy to the needs of your organization. To get a very brief snapshot of the coverages available, click on the sections below.
- Accounts Receivable
- Building Coverage
- Business Personal Property
- Computer Fraud
- Forgery and Alteration
- Money and Securities
- Money Orders & Counterfeit Paper Currency
- Non-Owned Detached Trailers
- Outdoor Property
- Personal Effects & Property of Others
- Pollutant Clean Up & Removal
- Valuable Papers & Records
This is just a taste of what is available. To learn more about property insurance coverages we provide, please contact an agent.
General Liability Insurance
- Automatic Additional Insureds
- Aggregate Limits of Insurance
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Smoke, & Sprinkler Leakage Damage to Premises You Rent
- Expected Or Intended Injury or Damage
- Newly Formed or Acquired Organization, Partnership or Limited Liability company
- Non-Employment Discrimination Liability
- Premises Medical Payments
- Unintentional Omissions
This is just a taste of what is available. To learn more about general liability insurance coverages we provide, please contact an agent.
Commercial Auto Insurance
- Additional insured by contract or agreement
- Auto Loan/Lease Gap Coverage
- Autos rented by employees
- Custom signs and decorations
- Employees as insureds
- Rental reimbursement coverage
This is just a taste of what is available. To learn more about auto insurance coverages we provide, please contact an agent.
Inland Marine Insurance
- Scheduled Equipment
- Unscheduled Equipment
- Leased/Rented Equipment
- Installation Floater
This is just a taste of what is available. To learn more about inland marine insurance coverages we provide, please contact an agent.
If your underlying primary policies are unable to cover expenses associated with a loss, an umbrella policy can step in to help. As the name suggests, an umbrella policy provides an overarching layer of protection over your primary policy. Therefore, if you exhaust the limits of your primary policy, an umbrella policy can provide you with additional coverage to assist in fulfilling your financial obligations due to a loss.
For more information regarding umbrella policies, please contact your local Berkley North Pacific agent.
* These are not statements of contract and do not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.