Inland Marine Insurance – Coverage for movable property, materials, and instrumentalities that are transported by land or air.


A snapshot of the inland marine coverages that may be available:

  • Contractors Equipment – Covers tools, machinery, and equipment usually used by contractors
  • Communication Instruments – Covers communication towers and associated equipment
  • Installation Floater – Covers your organization’s property before installation and acceptance by the customer
  • Motor Truck Cargo – Covers property of others being transported by your organization
* This is not a statement of contract and does not constitute a binder of insurance. Any coverage advertised herein is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.