General Liability Insurance – Coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury that arises out of business operations and products.
A snapshot of what general liability insurance typically covers:
- Litigation and Settlement Expenses — Coverage for the investigation, litigation, and settlement with respect to situations in which your organization is sued
- Medical Payments — Coverage for injuries sustained by non-employees
- Personal and Advertising Injury — Coverage for your organization’s actions that may be deemed as offenses such as libel, slander, invasion of privacy, or copyright infringement
- Product Liability — Coverage for costs associated with injury or damages caused by a completed product provided by your organization.
- Property Damage — Coverage for property damage of others related to your organization’s actions or products
General Liability Insurance may also provide coverage such as…
Automatic Additional Insureds | Damage to Rented Premises | Expected or Intended Injury or Damage | Knowledge of Occurrence | Newly Formed or Acquired Organization | Supplementary Payments | Unintentional Omissions