General liability claims can be complicated and present many problems for your business. Fortunately, our local and experienced claims team acts quickly to help mitigate potential loss. It is important to report claims promptly, as situations and circumstances may evolve rapidly.
Because our claims team has a proven record of outstanding customer service, you can be confident that any claim you file will be given the proper attention and care throughout the resolution process. We are committed to resolving your claim promptly and fairly through sound and ethical adjustment practices.
What to do in the event of a loss:
- Report the claim to your agent or directly to us as soon as it is safe to do so.
- If there are security cameras on the premises, preserve any footage recorded at the time of the accident.
- When it is safe to do so, take detailed photos of the scene immediately, before conditions change. Remember that most cell phones have cameras, if a camera is not otherwise available.
- Gather any contracts which may impact the parties to the loss.
- If the accident involved a piece of equipment (for example, a nail gun, a forklift, or scaffolding), take steps to ensure that the equipment is preserved in the exact condition it was in when the accident occurred. Do the same if the loss involves a construction defect (preserve items such as failed piping or samples of defective materials).
- Secure contact information for all parties and witnesses to the loss. Include any other contractors (general or sub, plowing & sanding contractors, etc) related to the loss.
If you have a claim to report, call your independent agent or contact us directly.
- During Business Hours (8am – 5pm MST)
- 24-Hour Serious Claim Service
- Glass Repair and Replacement Claims