Vehicles are vital resources for your business. That means that any claim involving a vehicle can greatly affect your operations. Luckily, if any of your company vehicles suffer damage from an accident, our claims representatives will act promptly to assess damages, provide solutions, and get your business back on the road.
Because our claims team has a proven record of outstanding customer service, you can be confident that any claim you file will be given the proper attention and care throughout the resolution process. We are committed to resolving your claim promptly and fairly through sound and ethical adjustment practices.
What to do in the event of a loss:
- Report the claim to your agent or directly to us as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Do not move your vehicle prior to the police arriving (unless it presents a safety hazard).
- When it is safe to do so, take detailed photos of the scene immediately, before conditions change. Remember that most cell phones have cameras, if a camera is not otherwise available.
- Secure contact information for all parties and witnesses to the loss.
- If a vehicle is towed, secure the name and contact information of the facility it was towed to; make a note of how many wreckers and personnel were involved in the recovery.
- Note whether an ambulance or rescue was called for any reason, or whether anyone involved in the accident complained of pain or injury.
- In the event of a serious injury or fatality, take steps to ensure that your vehicle’s “black box” data is preserved, if possible.
If you have a claim to report, call your independent agent or contact us directly.
- During Business Hours (8am – 5pm MST)
- 24-Hour Serious Claim Service
- Glass Repair and Replacement Claims