Charitable Funding Request
In partnership with the W. R. Berkley Charitable foundation, we are proud to support programs that strengthen our local communities.
A team of Berkley North Pacific employees meets regularly to review requests for funding from 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organizations that provide services in the greater Seattle and/or Boise areas.
Applicants are asked to submit a formal request containing the following information:
- Organization name, address, phone number and primary contact
- A brief description of the organization’s history, purpose, accomplishments and goals.
- A brief description of the program or event to be funded (if separate from a general organizational request)
- The group or community which will benefit from the program and how the program is measured for success
- A requested dollar amount
- A copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) tax exempt status letter
- A financial statement for the most recently completed fiscal year
- A list of all officers and board of directors for the organization (local only)
Requests may be forwarded to:
Jan Whiting, Vice President – Human Resources
Berkley North Pacific Group
660 East Watertower St
Meridian, ID 83642
Berkley North Pacific is proud to support local charities.
We live and work in the same communities as the businesses we insure. As a result, we are proud to support our local charities. We want to personally give back to the community through volunteer hours and financial assistance. Below are a few of the organizations we are proud to serve and support: